@iRango Apps is used to inform visitors regarding my policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. The information that I request will be retained on your device and is not collected by me in any way.
The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
- Service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers who help us to operate our app, such as hosting providers, analytics providers, and payment processors.
- Advertising partners: We may share your personal information with advertising partners who help us to show you relevant ads.
- Other third parties: We may share your personal information with other third parties if you have given us your consent to do so.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We take steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. These steps include:
- Physical security measures: We store your personal information on secure servers that are protected by physical access controls.
- Technical security measures: We use encryption and other security measures to protect your personal information when it is transmitted over the internet.
- Employee training: We train our employees on the importance of protecting personal information.
I want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in a case of an error in the app I collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
I may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
I want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
for more updates visit our Playstore apps